cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release MM blocked invoice (after adjustment MM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently testing how I can release a blocked invoice with blocking indicator Blocked by SAP-MM.

A blocking indicator R was set, because on PO level flag Goods receipt was enabled and no GR was performed yet.

The invoice appeared in MRBR, so far so good.

Then I performed a GR on that PO, so I assumed that the blocking indicator would disappear automatically, but that is not the case.

I don't want to perform the follow-up manually, so I was wondering if I could use the system to check if all prerequisites are fulfilled for releasing the invoice automatically.

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

Scheduling a batch job for automatic release and blocked due to variance, then after the GR, all your blocked invoices will be release automatically without any manual involvement.

Rgds,

Thillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thillip,

I just tried and it worked!  I had 3 blocked invoices, regularized one of them by performing a GR and ran MRBR as you showed.  1 invoices was automatically released!

Thank you for your help!

Rgds,

Ann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that I can schedule a background job to unblock the invoices.

Thanks to both of you!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably you need to check Invoice blocking config under SPRO-MM-LIV-Incoming Invoice, check the variances settings & upper/lower variances for blocking invoices. Usually this is done by FI so as to control variances in further payment release.

For Auto release you can schedule the background run for MRBR with specific variant.

thanks

Mang

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should schedule MRBR transaction in a background job to unblock invoices when GR happens.

Best Regards,

Tomek