Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Workflow not triggering

Hi, All

I have a standard workflow, which i've enhanced by generating a new version, and making my enhancement.

Now the workflow is not getting triggered, i've checked everything (event linkage, linkage in swe2, check function module, start condition).

My trace is activited SWELS, even then after triggering the workflow  from the portal i can't see any entry in SWEL. It shows other events of the same BO. But not the one, which i am looking for.

Please help it's urgent.

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Shashikant

The key to finding the solution is:

1) First google your issue - with the right key words. That is how I got this help link. I just googled the BO ID and the EVENT Name. What do you think...am I an expert in SRM....NAAAA!!!

2) Give as many details as possible in your first question. Which you missed.... but yes, this is a learning!

As for SRM, use this link and join the right SCN forum

http://scn.sap.com/places?filterID=all~objecttype~space&url_id=text-glo-community-scn-welcome-browse-and-find-1-discussions-forums-space#query=SRM+

Look for the Contents tab of the forum, filter by Documents and Blogs. Also post your question there for "how to build SRM knowledge" - you sure will get expert responses.

Remember to close this this thread.

Regards,

Modak

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question