Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ARQ: Default Role Provisioning Problem in Access Request???

Hi,

This Business Scenario is very common to have default role(s) assigned to a User at the back end system. So I have the same requirement. In achieving this, I followed below thread here:

MSMP Issue - GRC 10

I have also followed the note#1616092  for configuring the Default Roles.

I have performed below activities:

1. Param#2009 = YES

2. Param#2010 = 001

3. Param#2011 = REQUEST

4. Param#2013 = SYSTEM

5. Param#2038 = YES

6. Imported a test role and NO ROLE OWNER is maintained.

7.In NWBC->-AM->RM, I maintained a test role as a default.

Now when I raise a request, application is successfully adding the default role to the request. However, the problem I am facing is that, one Manager approves the request, it is getting failed.

The Audit Log says that, the STAGE is "Completed" but I could also see "No Agent Found, Cancelling path XYZ (in stage no. 002- GRAC_ROLEOWNER)

May I know what I am missing here? Why I am getting error and how can I resolve it?

Please advise.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
Former Member replied

Dear Alessandro,

Yes, I gives appropriate rule result "NO_ROLE_OWNER".

Actually, I had enabled the routing (Rule ID: GRAC_MSMP_ROUTE_NO_ROLEOWNER) by clicking "Display Task Settings".

I had forgotten to click on "Modify" button for Manager Stage and again enable the routing here.

I am perplexed with this application behavior. Due to this only, though I had enabled the routing at Manager Stage, it was not in effect.

Later I realized and then made this settings by clicking on "Modify" button. Now it is working fine.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Faisal

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question