cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a field that was removed BT125H_TASK using AET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

The problem with deleting and creating a field in the component BT125H_TASK / TaskDetails. In BTACTIVITYH field has been created ZZPRODUCT using AET. For some reason, we had to delete the field using AET. Now you need to create this field again. The system does not create a field named ZZPRODUCT. The system reports axt_model 039 Id. field *** is already in use. Help me find where this field is used.

Thank you all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the field has been deleted completely from the CRM database, go to t-code AXTSHOW and give field name.

Check even in bol structure of the BTACTIVITYH in genil_model_browser.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Thanks for the answer.

In AXTSHOW on the field the system reports that the field in the extension is not found.

But if you fail to find this field we find the structure

/ BIC / CCBD0CRM_SALES_ACT_I

/ BIC / CCBD0CRM_SALES_ACT_1

/ BI0 / C_0032

We can clean it as that?

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We should be very careful with aet field deletion.

I think these structures are relevant to BI system, are you sure only these structures are having this field? you can remove the field from these structure but make sure that should not disturb other fields.

If you want to create the field again then check in TR as well. Actually when you delete the aet field, system will not set delete flag for the object in TR.  While doing transport system may give some errors. Careful with the TR as well.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is TR?

Do you think because of this, leave a message "axt_model 039 Id. Field *** is already in use"

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, TR ->transport request.

While creating AET field system might have asked you the package and transport request know.

If you are saving in local package then there is no need of TR.

The message is not related to this TR, message is coming because of the field is added in above structures.

Did you remove the fields from the structures, were you able to create AET field now?

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 I can not remove fields from the standard structures, for this you need a key

2 I think that the presence of these fields is not the cause of the error but I'm not sure

Where is processing of this error? What do I need to be able to use the same ID.
Please help me.
This field is used in the production system. In a development system I need to recreate this extension but I can not because I get this error

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. How the field has been added in standard structure? was it through an append structure?

You can delete the append structure from se11 in directly field will get deleted in standard structures.

2. It might be field available in these structure, because while regenerating the field system will try to add it in these structures.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Fields are not added through append structure.

I'm trying to take a key and delete them. After that I will write about the results.Dharmakasi, thank you for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deleted the field of these structures with the key. The error message was gone and I generate a field with the same id. Thanks for the tip.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok great. mark the thread as answered.