cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in defaulting Org Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing error in defaulting the Organization key in IT0001.I want to default position number in Org Key. Pls find the screen shots below.

Guide me as of why Organization Key is not getting Defaulted.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am struck on this for long time. Pls help on this.

In PA30,automatically it is taking PA which i didnt make any settings.If i clear it and press enter,it is showing me runtime error.

Pls guide

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are right. Even I faced the same issue. Even after assigning P0001-PLANS, it was showing me as personnel area as default value, which was weird. Not sure if I can call it as a bug.

However, here's what I did as a workaround. I changed the entry Organizational key: Creation rules to a different field (example payroll area), saved the table and exit. Checked PA30 to see if the new value was getting correctly defaulted and payroll area was getting defaulted. Again went to the creation rules and updated it with same P0001-PLANS, saved and exit. And this time it worked. Position was getting defaulted. Weird it was, but it worked

Try it out if it works for you.

Regards

Neha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try how Neha told, it will work. but one thing if you are selecting P0001-PLANS system will consider the values from the field Position in the IT 0001. if it is default value it will take that or if any other value is there it will consider that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the replies.

This is a wow factor.It really worked and my position is getting displayed there. Pls rectify on this that,if im going to display icon and see it for already hired employee, its not showing anything.But if i click on change(in pa30) and make the Organization key blank and click enter then it is displaying the Org key.Is it the correct way or in display mode also it shud show the value.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

old entries cannot be replaced with new customization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulations . Also, please close the thread with correct answer for the benefits of others.

Regards

Neha