cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The query doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kind people!

I have udf  TEST on the picture. The query on the picture I have connected to the field Test and conected to field description too. But with the field Description the query doesn't work. U_Producer is the name of another field. Why does not it work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please explain what your goal is. Apparently, FMS may only work for any data already loaded in the form. Not like your screenshot which is not tied to table yet.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon!

From the right I have UDF for choosing the spare parts of auto.  I want to add a spare part, for example to item master data (OITM). I enter every field step by step 1 - 4 by choosing frome use tables linked in every field. I choose fielf 1 (Brand) for example TOYOTA and in the use table of 2(Model) field i see only values that belong to TOYOTA that to say corolla, carina, vista and so on.  But to find any component  exactly i put on the loupe in the field 5 and see a table where all types of auto parts in the world but they are filtered with parametrs in 1-4 fields. I chhose needed component and get in the 5 field any code of a choosed part. Then i d liked to link the table of filed 5 to field Description too and to filter component with code in field 5 in order to get item description from the use table. I used the one method of filtering in all fields Here i see that i can to filter values using use fields but I don't use it in standart field description, although the usual selection of elements of any use table works. As a result a see that the problem that doesn't work the selection and filtration in the field description but it works in in UDF.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

$[OITM.U_Producer]

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagarajan

If I use its query then the field test works but the field description is error