cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Our client wants to apply credit limit to a group of customers. Along with that, they want to apply individual credit limit to each customer in that group.

For example, There are 5 customers in a group say 'A'. Client wants all the customers in group A to share same credit limit assigned say 10,000. Also they want each customer in the group A not to consume credit more than 2,000 for individual transactions.

In short, for each customer two different credit limits must be assigned.

I need clarification whether this requirement can be fulfilled in standard SAP or not.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suneet,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the FD32 settings for total amount and largest individual limit. But, these fields are meant for Credit control area's and not for customer. Total amount is the total limit a customer can have across all credit control areas and individual limit is max limit in that single CCArea.

I want to assign one credit account 'A' to several customers (B,C,D) in FD32 so that all customers can share the same credit limit assigned to A.

But due to this even a small customer D can have exposure to utilize whole credit assigned for  all the customers together.

This is the case that we want to avoid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32 we provide credit limit for customer only not for credit control area. For that particular combination you define the credit limit which system will check while creating the Sales Order. Credit area will be determined based on the configuration (Company code, Sales Area).

Regards

Suneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32 you can use Total amount and Largest indiv.limit  for your requirement. And to club different payer you can use the Credit Representative group and customer credit group for your requirement.

Once you will do this configuration then you it will check the individual limit first and then the total limit for the customer while doing the credit check.

Regards

Suneet