cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Tabs and List Boxes in Webi Report in Reporting Area(Not Report Filters & Input Controls)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to use some components called List Box and Tabs in my WebI report for presenting the information by dynamic dimension and measure selection using list box and segregate information by using Tabs as in below image.

Image was prepared in MSPaint not executable webi report.

Is it possible to integrate the list box and tabs into Report Zone in BO Webi? as show in below image?

Thanks in Advance

Muralidhar Reddy N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210032
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

In webi still there is no feature for hiding and showing the tabs

Regards

Mustafa

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muralidhar Reddy,

The exact tool for your requirement is SAP BO Dashboard or SAP BO Design studio. WebI is a tool for ad-hoc reporting tool and we have limited functionalities to make dashboards using webI. You can have all those chart options in WebI and you can use Input controls or drill filters for restricting data. But you cannot have these selection components in reporting area. Tabs as shown in above post, you can have in bottom of the report.

find below a good example of dashboard using WebI

http://blog.davidg.com.au/2011/04/webi-as-dashboard.html

hope it helps

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil & Mustafa,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have a requirement of hiding and showing the tabs accordingly. But this functionality is not available with the option you mentioned.

Thanks

Muralidhar

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Muralidhar,

Yes, using WebI, you cannot hide and show tabs. But it is easily possible with SAP Dashboard. Do you have any restriction in using SAP Dashboard for this requirement?

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

former_member210032
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Yes we can create tabs in Webi see the below screenshot

Regards

Mustafa