Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docflow Customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a question about docflow customizing:

I like to define that certain opportunity types can be created as follow-up's to other opportunity types. As far as I know, this can be done in SPRO at "CRM->Transactions->Basic settings->Copying control->define for transaction types". I defined the copying control for my transaction types but when I like to create a follow up by clicking "Create Follow-Up" buton in WebUI Opportunity view, the popup with the possible transaction types is empty.

I tried this with my specific business role but also with standard SALES_PRO but it doesn't work.

Are there any additional customizing steps necessary to make the dowflow work? Would be great if somebody could give me a hint.

Thanks and best regards,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus ,

Can you please check the source opportunity type when created is error free , in order to create a follow up document the preceding document (opportunity type ) should be created without error .

Regards

Shweta Nimje

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shweta,

thanks for your help. The problem ist solved. The reason was that the existing opportunities had errors, so the creation of a follow up was not allowed.

Best regards,

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just give an try in the GUI( TX-CRMD_ORDER), I am not sure any component level enhancement is done are not.

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

That should be enough. Can you check if user has authorizations to create target opportunity type. Check also in target opportunity type definition, if WebUI is an allowed channel to be used.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

yes, I can create the target opportunities with my authorizations. I also customized the channel WebUI in the transaction types. So this my not be the problem.

Best regards,

Markus

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I was checking document here and don't see anything special missing.

Maybe then the best option is to debug CL_CRM_UIU_BT_GET_PROCTYPES=>GET_FOLLOWUP_CUST if you have that possibility and try to get a clue there of what is failing.

Kind regards,

Garcia