Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery for different sales structures

former_member504450
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to create a delivery note for two orders with different sales organization. Is there a possibility to do this? The filed vkorg is only in the table LIKP. If this is not possible could I create a delivery for different distribution channels or different divisions?

Regards,

Heiko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for delivery document (and most of all other kinds of documents, e.g., sales document and billing document), sales area (sales org + division + distribution channel) should be unique, and therefore, it is impossible, and you can verify this by calling t-code VL01NO where you can find sales area should be unique

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For these sort of queries, better test in your system first so that you yourself will find an answer.  If you need any further assistance, post here.  Most importantly, search in Google as most of your queries would have already been answered and you can take the inputs from there.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sales organization should be same for this along with shipping point. With different distribution channel or division it should allow but I have not tested it. You better test this and update.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think so you can include different sales order number in one delivery but you can create group of delivery from VG01.

Regards

Suneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

vkorg is in LIKP table so it's not possible. If different distributions channels and divisions belong to the sales organisation in LIKP you should be able. Try and share.

Regards,

JM