Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reversal doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sap Guru's

In my company CO is not implemented, so for this GL(400100) accounts we no need to  assign cost element, in FI some for this account postings happened. After six months implemented CO for all GL accounts they assigned cost element account. Due to some reasons they want to do reverse the GL(400100). At the time of reversing the document system asking required co account assignment. What i need to do

Kindly help Guru's

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run OKBA transactions for the document you want to reverse, providing temporary default values in OKB9 transaction for the relevant G/L account, in order to fill the cost centre.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your all replies,

Can i add in OKB9 settings the cost center for respective GL and after that if reverse that will work fine or get any problem, kindly give me suggestions

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Define a cost centre in OKB9 settings. After that you can reverse the document. It won't throw any error.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks your's help

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

divya_klsv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Also check the list of CO objects which you made mandatory for document splitting. If Profit Center is also made mandatory try to fill the Profit Center field also

Regards

DIvya s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Divya

divya_klsv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Create a Cost Center code and assign it. It will work our.

Regards

Divya S

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard behavior, You should look at other ways of supplying cost object. Either OKb9, Substitution or assigning cost object in Cost element or post manual entry similar to reversals. Either way you get differences between Co and Fi since original posting didn't interface to CO.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

What is your document posting date?

When you are going to reverse the document?

At the time of cost elements creation what validity period you have provided?

Please check the document posting date whether it was beyond the validity.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply mukthar,

F. Y Jan to Dec 2014

FI document posting date is 10.02.2014

Cost Element creation 01.01.2014 to 2020

i am reversing the document in this period