Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Delete Capacity Planning Group

Hi all,

Is it possible to delete a Capacity Planning group so that it is removed completely with data inputs? If I simply delete it in the "Define Financial and Capacity Categories" it will still appear in the Capacity Planning Overview, but as read only.

Br,

Morten

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Morten

If you have created Items already and these Items include the Group/s that you wish to delete then yes, you have stated correctly, the Groups will still display for those Items as read only. Any new Items created from that point forward will not include those Groups

It is therefore not possible to completely 'get rid of' entire groups allocated before in a standard way and to my knowledge. Perhaps I am wrong

It is possible to delete copied groups - i.e. groups that are not configured and that you copied in the Capacity Planning UI directly (via functions --> Delete Copied Group). You will note these groups does not have the 'Original' flag set in the /RPM/CAP_GROUP table. The 'Original' flag gets set for all groups that are created from configuration. 

Regards

C

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question