cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the WBS element for the payment document?

0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to find the WBS element in the payment document?...I know in payment doc there will not be any WBS but is there any option where I can find in any of the Tables.

I am in the process of developing a Z report where i need to fetch the payment documents based on WBS. Can any one please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why would you need a WBS element on a payment document,

which is debit vendor credit bank sub-account (balance sheet account)

I would not expect any real objects on a balance sheet account

Does it make sense?

divya_klsv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As you are not giving any input of WBS at the time of payment you cannot fetch this directly. But to know the WBS for the reporting purpose on which WBS the payment has been made, you can develop a Z-Report. The WBS elements of clearing documents against the payment entry can be fetched out.

In this report if there is a single payment against many invoices also possible with different invoice and WBS elements to be displayed on the Z-Report

Regards

Divya S

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Have you input the WBS element at the time of payment posting?

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

we have given input of WBS to the bank GL for a single invoice. But if there are multiple invoices with different WBS and we are making a single payment to all those multiple invoice ...how to enter the WBS.

Regards,

Ram

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Yes, you cannot fetch. You need this for developing a z report. If yes, give a login to ABAPer that  first check the payment document, after that for which invoices it has cleared by checking the clearing document for the invoices. Based on this you can fetch the WBS details and also give logic for multiple invoices which have multiple WBS, on that case create a additional line for each WBS.

Regards,

Mukthar