cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Chart Datapoints CSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a line chart with 4 lines. I would like to change the colour of the data points on each line with CSS.

I have successfully done this with the actual lines, but not with the datapoints. This is my code that is not working below.

.line_chart svg g.v-m-plot g.v-markers.v-datashapesgroup g.v-axis1 g.v-marker path:nth-child(1).v-datashape.v-datapoint.v-morphable-datapoint.v-datapoint-default {fill: #EF9E21;} 

.line_chart svg g.v-m-plot g.v-markers.v-datashapesgroup g.v-axis1 g.v-marker path:nth-child(2).v-datashape.v-datapoint.v-morphable-datapoint.v-datapoint-default {fill: #DE6163;}

.line_chart svg g.v-m-plot g.v-markers.v-datashapesgroup g.v-axis1 g.v-marker path:nth-child(3).v-datashape.v-datapoint.v-morphable-datapoint.v-datapoint-default {fill: #109ED6;}

.line_chart svg g.v-m-plot g.v-markers.v-datashapesgroup g.v-axis1 g.v-marker path:nth-child(4).v-datashape.v-datapoint.v-morphable-datapoint.v-datapoint-default {fill: #4AB273;}

Thanks,

Daniel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post a screenshot of the "Properties" of your chart? "Additional Properties" not needed.

Thanks.

David