cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDTHEME root paramater and button,command field hiding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one let me know how to add WDTHEME root parameter to the application URL where i'm opening TCODE and also pls let me know how to hide buttons in the specific tcode window as shown in below snapshot.

Here i'm opening SM30 transaction view of some custom tables and i want to add standard SAP theme and also want to hide BACK button and Command field.

Thanks

KH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can hide the Toolbar in ITS by adding the parameter ~webgui_simple_toolbar=0

Ex:  http://domain:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~Transaction=TCODE&~webgui_simple_toolbar=0

Check this wiki for further reference: Article - Employ SAP GUI for HTML instead of an Internet service - Wiki - SCN Wiki

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I appended webgui_simple_toolbar=1 and initially it hides BACK and COMMAND FIELD button. But when i scroll the table again it bring backs BACK,COMMAND FIELD.

I.e when i do any action on the screen it  brings back the original tool bar with back and command field.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Issue resolved.PFB the snapshot for issue resolution

Ie If we use integrated ITS, go to transaction SICF , then select webgui service default_host/sap/bc/sap/its/webgui

double click and push GUI configuration button and added ~webgui_simple_toolbar parameter.

Thanks

KH

Answers (0)