cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS INTEGRATION WITH PP AND PM MODULE ( TO FIND ACTUAL MANPOWER COSTING THROUGH ACTIVITY TYPE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario like, Client wants to track the actual manpower costing through activity type ( Ex: How much hours an employee worked on a particular work center to produce an “X” product, So that his actual cost should be loaded on that product.

We have employee ( 1. Staff 2. Worker 3. Contract labor employee and apprentice from third party roll and staff and worker we plan to go with negative time management and for contract labor and apprentice will go with through cats.

Since we are not going to run the payroll for contract labor employee and apprentice, we just maintaining the employee data as a group ( Ex: Group A,B,C etc.. Each group consists 20 or 30 employees, According to system each group as one employee and according to us each group consists as 20 or 30 employee.

The Activity type as well cost center will be created by Co module, the same will be assigned in info type 0315, but still i want more input from experts on the same, since i am new to cross application time sheet configuration, could any one help me out to find the actual manpower costing in a better way.

Regards,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one please reply on the same.

How to arrive the exact manpower costing through activity type ?..

Regards,

Prem