cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP 5.0 (SRM server) on internal ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have implemented the new EBP 5.0 using the internal ITS. It worked fine, but now we have a problem.

We are able to get the logon screen and authenticated as a shopping user. We then get the main EBP screen. When we click any link in the left hand nav bar, like 'SHOP', the main window opens with another full EBP screen. So, we then have the left nav bar, another left nav bar, and a new body. the transactions are not running, but rather just recreating the main login screen in the content window.

I haven't done any changes in the sicf, so I can't understand what I have done to get cause this error.

Regards Morten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morten,

We're using SRM 4.0 with SRM Server 5.0 in our company and that same thing ocurred in the beginning.

The thing is, you gotta publish all the Internet Services you need in SE80, through the site INTERNAL.

Once they're all published you should be able to see the pages properly.

Any problems, just ask.

Best regards,

Simone S. Teshirogui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

What are all tyhe internet services required to be published in se 80?

Where i can find the services?

thanks and regards

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

In transaction SICF, go to:

/default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its

Here you'll find all the basic Services needed to get the SRM pages running. Now you just gotta take all those BBP objects (yes, there are tons of it!) to be published on SE80 as described before and you should be ready to go.

Good luck!

Simone S. Teshirogui

edit: just a little note here, make sure the "its" node has all components active on SICF. Just right-click it and you'll be able to activate it with all the objects described.

Message was edited by: Simone Teshirogui

craig_bennett
Explorer
0 Kudos

Simone/ Rajendra,

Actually you can do a mass publish using se38, program: W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES

The program allows you to select the services to publish en-mass. You first have to maintain the Internal server to publish to using SE80.

Hope this helps.

Regards - Craig

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

That's pretty interesting, i didn't know that.

Thanks for the tip!

Simone

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

calling transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT just publishes all services to the site internal. Its more convenient than the report w3_publish_services. Be sure that you are on SP11. Note 790727 describes the details.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

Please,can you tell me how to publish all the services that show up in the "SICF" using SE80?

PAritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PAritosh,

To publish the ITS services just right-click it and select Publish -> Complete Service.

This procedure can only be done one ITS at a time so i suggest you to use those programs mentioned before, it' ll save you some time.

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

I have acitivated the services using sicf.But still when I am right clicking on the service to test,Its not opening the page.

The main problem is some of the services are running fine but some of them(like shopping cart of EBP) is not working.

I have activated all the services by running the program w3_publish_services using SE38.Some of the services are running but some of them are not.

Now,in the forum everybody is refering to SE80 to publsih the services.Can you tel what actually I have to do in SE80??

Thanks,

Paritosh

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from se 80 goto utilities->settings>ITS set the location to internal

now from the main se 80 screen choose the internet service -->right click-?publich complete service.

Regards

Raja

PS: if you had opened this as a separate thread the response would have been better.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I am not able to find the Intenet Services on the SE*0 main screen?Can you tell where exactly it is ?

PAritosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ITS seetings are under Utilities -> Settings and on the tab called ITS.

Also in order to fix the problem with multiple srm screens coming up you need to add the correct entrie to the TWPURLSVR table. This seems to correct the problem in the past.

chad