cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A production order trigger one material IPQC ,how to cancel it?

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created a production order ,it triggered one material  IPQC. But it isn't given a goods issue. The production order is totally not start to be product .

However ,in our QA32 ,there is one inspection of the material unfinished .What should I do to move the uncompleted inspection out?

Thank you in advance!

Best regard!

Miriam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, would really be helpful to respond if you can elaborate in more details!

What IPQC means? Inspection lot of which origin you find in QA32 and what is its system status?

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Inspection type 03  In-Process Insp. for Production Order

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok! Inspection lots of 03 origin do not have stock posting facility. In fact these are created as soon as you release production order and before any actual goods receipt / issue against it.

You can carry out RR and give UD in QA32 for such lots. New inspection lot of 04 origin will be created after you post GR against order (provided 04 inspection type is active in material master.)

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

I can't carry out  RR UD in QA32 for this inspection lot ,it needs batch number ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If there is batch exists then put it and close it. otherwise create one batch manually for this material via MSC1n and assign here and close it .

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Not getting exactly, IPQC is ok but i am really not understand what exactly you want to ask?

Regards

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

In QA 32 ,this unfinished inspection is  always be there ,I want to cancel it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you do not want 03 - Inprocess quality inspection then just removed it form QM view. For mean time just close the existing ones. AS suggested by Anand.

Regards