cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Filter on BAdI Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have MDG-F in production and use a custom Z implementation of USMD_WF_AGENT BAdI.   Enhancement Spot = USMD_WF_AGENT.

We are now activating MDG-C and it is using another implementation of the BAdI (MDG_BS_CUST_WF_AGENT_ERP).  The customer implementation came in with a filter.  Filter is MDGC_ERP = AGENT_FILTER.

Our problem is that the MDG-F Z implementation does not have a filter and it is getting picked up by default for both MDG-F and MDG-C. 

I've been doing some research, but cannot figure out what/where this value would get sent.  I wondered if "MDGF_ERP = AGENT_FILTER" would work, but tested and it does not.

We are using "other MDG workflows" for MDG-F.

Can anyone point me in right direction?

Thanks,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

As shown in your image, Go to "BAdI: Assign Processor to Change Request Step".

There inactivate the standard BAdI "MDG_BS_CUST_WF_AGENT_ERP" by removing the check in the check box for the field "Active(IMG)" across the standard BAdI.

Then try entering the required filter in your Z Custom BAdI and activate the Z custom BAdI, It will work now.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun. 

My difference is that we want to leave both active...which is why I need to get the filter working for MDG-F so that it only pertains to MDG-F process.

Do you know what value and filter (AGENT_VALUE or other) I need to use and, if needed, where do I set it so the implementation actually receives the value for using at filters?

Keith

0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

In that case, delete the custom BAdI, Create an Enhancement in the standard BAdI Class and maintain your code.

Reason: You cannot have 2 BAdIs with the same filter active at the same time.

Regards,

Arun