Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surraogate Bidding details of vendors

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We are using SRM 7.02.

Where can I get details which are all users have ticked for surrogate bidding. Is there any transaction or table. or else is they FM for this.

I want to do mass change details of all users i.e. un tick for all vendors who has already ticked.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use  BBP_BIDDER_GETDETAIL_NEW function module (used in /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_DO_BP_BD_CHAR~GET_BIDDER_CHARACTERISTICS method from /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DO_BP_BD_CHAR).

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Laurent,

Thanx for your reply.

Can we do this for Bidder as well as Vendor. or else we need to use BBP_VENDOR_GETDETAIL_NEW function module for that.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is no logic in your question: surrogate bidding is for bidders, not for vendors.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Laurent,

Thanx for your response.

As per my understanding Bidder will be used upto RFx response. Before award he will be converted to Supplier. i.e. Supplier can work as Bidder and supplier.

So Bidder and Supplier can have surrogate bidding. When I checked in system both Bidder and Supplier has "permit surrogate bidding" check box.

I checked the FM suggested by you, BBP_BIDDER_GETDETAIL_NEW, found following tables:

ET_STATUS_SET

ET_BIDCC

Can you guide me in which I need to select.

Can you help me where can I find table details of Bidder / supplier in which I can get "Permit surrogate bidding" field.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sai krishna wrote:

(...)
So Bidder and Supplier can have surrogate bidding. When I checked in system both Bidder and Supplier has "permit surrogate bidding" check box.

(...)

I am very curious to see where in vendor data, you have check-box dedicated to surogate bidding.

Put screen-shots for bidder data and vendor data where you have "Surogate Bidding" check-box.

For MF BBP_BIDDER_GETDETAIL_NEW, i gave you all necessary informations: you do not need more help.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Laurent,

We have check box  in the portal screen for selecting bidder and Supplier to select as " permit Surrogate Bidding".

I attached the file.

I don't know which tables these data is stored. I want to know that also. We are trying to bifurcate bidders and suppliers from BUT100 table from "BP Role Field".

After that we are planning to use FM BAPI_BUPA_BBP0020_ADD and put value as 4 in DATA table for p\"permit surragate bidding" and 3 for "allow offline bidding". We tested and found results correct.

Is it correct way.

We also want to check for print against Pur. Org. in Company Code data >> contact data >> Output medium. I enclosed the screen for this also. Can you guide me how to do. Pls. share FM and tables.

We want to do for all suppliers in a mass above both activities.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sai Krishna,

your screen-shot confirm what i wrote previously: "Permit Surrogate Bidding" is only available for Bidder, which is the SAP standard.

BBPM_BUT_FRG0021 > Business Partner: Bidder Characterisitc

BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 > Business Partner: Purchasing Data

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)