Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue with OLAP connections in Design Studio

Hello,

I am encountering an issue with the OLAP connections in my Design Studio application.

Scenario:

I am using Design Studio 13.0.3. I have four data sources in my application, which use are based on four Bex queries. Currently, all the data sources are created using a generic system connection, which is not restricted to any query. In this case, my application is working fine without any issues.

But for promotion management and maintaining security for different users, I had to create four new OLAP connections, one for each data source. Each connection is restricted to each corresponding query.

I changed the connections of the four data sources in my application to point to the new connections that I created. When I execute the dashboard, I am getting the error message saying "The application does not exist, the error that occurred has been logged with ID..."  (Screenshot of the error attached).

Has anybody faced this issue with the OLAP connections? Please suggest if you have any ideas on resolving the issue. Also, please let me know if you need any further details regarding this issue. Thanks in advance!

Error.JPG (33521 B)
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question