cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference on special procurament

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, somebody can help me about the differences between the special procurement 30 against 99?

Currently we are using 99 for sub-contracting materials but we are transporting some values from other company and these has the value 30 that currently we don't have configuration to allow 30 as special procurement, that is the reason to know the differences and review if we need change the configuration or we can use 99 just making adjustments in the BOM placing an non stock value into or something like that.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard, the special procurement key for subcontracting in 30. The key 99 could be a custom key. You may check the difference between these keys in OMD9 transaction for your plant.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasson for your response.

I don't have access to OMD9, do you know another way to check this configuration? Or I need review with IT?

I asked due I'm a Master Data leader that I not have access to configuration to the system.

Thanks again,

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have access to SM30 transaction, go to SM30 and insert the view V460A and click on maintain button. It will lead to OMD9 screen.

If you have access to SE16, go to SE16 and insert table T460A and compare the fields.

If you dont have access to any of these, then you may check with your "IT team".

Regards,

AKPT