cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inventory Manager 4.0 (WM 1.0) issue downloading material returns on Goods Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We're facing an issue related to GR and material returns, connecting to SAP backend system.

On this first screen we're using MIGO transaction and you'll see that we have a PO (4200000027) with one material (MATERIAL-1) which has a pending quantity of 298 EA to be received.

However, on this second screen, you'll see that when the PO gets downloaded to the Agentry client, it shows that only 295 EA are pending and that it shows that 5 EA has been received, while there are no items reversed or returned.

Finally, when we go to verify the Purchase History for the material using ME23N transaction, you'll see that indeed 5 EA have been received of the material, but also several returns have been made. So, after calculating the difference, the total quantity of items received are 2.

From this I understand that the SAP IM application has not downloaded the returns, and that is only considering the receipts that have been done. For that reason, it thinks that 295 EA are pending, when in reality it's supposed to be 298 EA.

Has anyone faced this issue before? Is this a known bug? Am I missing some configuration?

Thanks for your help

-Omar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Omar,

I'm not aware of any  known issues with respective to calculation of open  quantity which is   quantity ordered - ( Total received ) - Total returned.  In your case it is not working I guess.

what I would I suggest is to put  a break point on SAP side for Purchase order fetch and check if it is something wrong with calculations.     if it something to do with calculation then please open OSS message with SAP support team  for IM  4.0 product.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manju. I just wanted to confirm if this was a known issue, but it seems it isn't.

We're facing several other issues with both the IM and WM transactions supported. I've opened another thread on one of them. I'll tag you on it to see if you can provide any feedback.

Thanks again,

Omar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates on this?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

I will see if I can steer some Agentry gurus to this Discussion.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG