cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create STO with order unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way to create Plant to plant STO with ordering unit of measure? Based on our customization we are not able to use Unit of issue from supplying plant and we also cant have base unit of measure in the STO.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the KBA:  1980679 - Why the field 'Unit of Issue' of the supplying plant is taken in STO?  which explains the standard design. The unit of issue in the supplying plant has the highest priority in case of intra company STO and there is no configuration option to change it as of my knowledge. If you need to alter the standard behavior, you may check the feasibility of development. You may check the BAdI: ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT ,

STO with delivery and Billing , Unit of issue doesnot have  priority on the Order Unit of measure  as per my knowledge

If PO  have Order Uom : EA ,, and sales Unit : KG  supplying plant   , while creating an delivery systm defaults the Order UOM not the sales Unit of measure

Regards

satish sahoo

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to check the KBA mentioned in my previous comment. The system design is well explained there.

Moreover, I never mentioned about sales UOM - I mentioned about the unit of issue in the supplying plant. The OP's question was regarding STO - PO and NOT delivery. In PO, the order unit is defaulted as the unit of issue maintained for the supplying plant!!. You may test the scenario if required.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

AKPT