Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Clearing document does not balance to zero

Hello to the community,

maybe someone ever been through this issue before:

We had to regenerate documents (via RFSEPA01 program) for a GL account which was switched to open items incorrectly years ago and for which account balance and drilldown did not tie. After running the program all tables seemed to be aligned as FAGLB03, FAGLL03, FBL3N and F-03 were all in sync.

The issue comes when a clearing document was created for one of these documents and now it is still sitting in BSIS table although it was cleared. The clearing document does not balance out to zero but the user was able to post it through F-03 but cannot reverse it through FBRA we get message:

Balance of the line items is not zero F5136.

The solution would be to delete this record from the BSIS table as account balance and details match but not FAGLL03, FBL3N and F-03. I ran report TFC_COMPARE_VZ for the company code and nothing was found.

Any idea?

PS- I have been through a bunch of OSS notes and could not find anything as this is not related to payment card neither to + or - signs.

Kindest regards,

Gen

Here are the details of the clearing document created:

Former Member replied

Hello Geneviee Vallee,

I have read through this issue and would suggest raising an incident with SAP Support to get this issue resolved as it looks like an inconsistency and should be forwarded to the FI-GL-GL-X component.

Kind Regards

Martin Cahill

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question