cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO 4.1 LCM not able to access through Web Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I installed BO 4.1 in my Vmware workstation 10. successfully. its working fine all tools and web based tools like CMC and BI launch pad.

I have problem while connecting to LCM through below link.

localhost:8080/BOE/LCM

Once i get hit this link on google crome browser I'm getting below error. Please anyone suggest me how to access LCM in my local server.

404 Missing Page

The page you requested is not available on this web server for one of the following reasons:

• The address you typed may be inaccurate. For example, a character was missing. To correct this issue, double-check the address and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
  • If you clicked on a link or button, the web application that generates this link may be experiencing a temporary problem. Close and restart your browser and try the link again at a later time.

After verifying that the error is not the result of a bad address or web application problem, perhaps the page you tried to access may no long exist or can not be generated. Report this problem to the webmaster or the administrator.If you are the webmaster or the administrator of this web server, refer to the SAP BusinessObjects FAQ page regarding HTTP errors for more suggestions.

If the problem still persists, please:

Thanks

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LCM is now part of CMC, since BO 4.0. Now it is called Promotion Management. Login to CMC and you should see 'promotion management'

Refer Admin guide for more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jawahar,

Thanks for your reply.

Your right from 4.0 its a Promotion Management activity with LCM.

Here my question is I'm not able to Access LCM thorogh Localhost:8080/BOE/LCM.

Please anyone help me how to do rectify this.

Thanks

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat ,

There is no separate URL for LCM from 4.0 onwards - its part of CMC and accessible via Promotion Management.

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Trivedi,

Thanks

I got it.

Answers (0)