Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign smartform to print program for payment advice

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

There is already a print program and a smartform for payment advice. This was working before as I was told. But when I checked table TNAPR, there is no entry in the table with the program name and neither for the smartform. How can I use them together again? This is used in tcode F110 so I could not use NACE.

Any advise? Thanks!

Cholen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member191761
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cholen,

Configuration to assign Program and Form names for F110 is done in FBZP Transaction.

Please Check under Paying company codes tab and Pmnt Methods in company Code tab where Smart form and other text modules are assigned.

Under Pmnt methods in a country Print program is assigned.

Thanks

Sri

3 REPLIES 3

former_member191761
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cholen,

Configuration to assign Program and Form names for F110 is done in FBZP Transaction.

Please Check under Paying company codes tab and Pmnt Methods in company Code tab where Smart form and other text modules are assigned.

Under Pmnt methods in a country Print program is assigned.

Thanks

Sri

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have been able to assign the print program. So now when I run F110, I see it there and I just have to supply a variant. When I ran the payment run, the email is sent as I see in SCOT but there was no attached form. How do I make sure that the smartform is used? Is there anywhere else I can check aside from TNAPR

Cholen

0 Kudos

Hi Cholen,

There should be some spool generated when you run F110 if there is valid data.

Also one thing you can do is to execute the print program in SE38 and see if print preview is generated for your F110 parameters.

thanks

Sri