can any one plz send me the CIN related customization setups documents

ID:mramu81@gmail.com

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramakrishna,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5a/d34a9f544811d1895e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

go thorugh this link it will help u

award the points if it helps

With regards

Rajesh

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you received the Document I emailed on CIN. If you find it useful do rward suitable points.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

can u mail CIN notes my mail ID-bahre_sap@yahoo.co.in

Regrds

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sent the documentation on CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sent the CIN doces to ur mail ID.

please rewards if it is helpful.

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly send the CIN documents to mailvenkatr@gmail.com.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I can give some important inputs on cin pertaining to SD.

Basically Cin is divided in to two types:

1. TAXINJ - Is a Routine Based that are used in the condition types. it will work on the logic what ever is there in the Routine.

2. TAXINN :- Is a condition Record based.means we have to create condition records for each and every conditon type that you are going to use in the Pricing Procedure.

Since Version 4.7 this TAXINN came into picture and start using this.

and one of the important point is since 4.6 c CIN comes a seperate package.bus after introduction of 4.7 Version, CIN is coming the SAP Package itself and even in the Customer Master Record also we will find the CIN Icon.

Basically 4 types of Pricing Procedures are used in CIN and are as follows:

1.JDEPOT - Depot Sales

2.JEXPOR - Export Sales

3.JFACT - Factory Sales

4.JSTKTR - Stock Transfer

Hope it will help you and Please Reward if really Helpful,

Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

You can go thru the SAP help http://help.sap.com/additional/cv_india/en/04/ebf138cdd78a4be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

To know the all transaction of CIN, Go to SAP Easy Access > Click on Other Menu, Search single role by entering SAP_CIN*.

Select role SAP_CIN and enter.Here you will get all the transactions (Customization and End User) related to CIN.

Before starting this you can go through the Indian TAX manual of different Tax Authority (Excise etc..)

I think it is helpful for you. If you need any any clarificatin or support fel free to contact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

COUNTRY INDIA VERSION (CIN 3.0A)

-

Overview of CIN 3.0A

Master Data

Procurement

Register Printing

-

-

Overview of CIN 3.0A

-

Add-on Component for SAP R/3 4.6B to handle India Specific Requirements

Handles Tax Implications during Procurement and Sales Cycle

Excise Duty

CENVAT

Sales Tax

Octroi

Handles Tax Deduction at Source (TDS)

Maintenance & Printing of statutory ledgers

CIN Excise Tax Engine provides

Various types of Excise Duties (BED, AED, SED) & Cess

Exceptional Rates

Concessional Rates based on Forms

Assessable value

Different base value for Excise & Sales Tax

Vendor and Customer Status

Excise Concession forms tracking

Controlled JV transactions to handle exceptions

-

Master Data

-

Excise Registration

Excise Group / Series Group

Manufacturing / Depot

Excise rate maintenance based on

Chapter ID

Vendor/Customer Status

Plant Status

Assessable value for semi-finished / finished Goods

GL Account Assignments

-

Procurement

-

Capture Excise Invoice

Multiple GRs per Excise Invoice

Capture of CVD

Posting of CENVAT Credit

Register Update (Plant / Depot)

Invoice Verification with Excise and CVD

Cancellation of GR will pass the adjustment entries in part 1 register

Option to take partial credit with multiple GR

-

Register Printing & Reporting

-

RG23A Part I , Part II

RG23C Part I , Part II

RG23D , RG1 , PLA

57AE monthly Returns

Annexure IV

Sales Tax Register

RT 12 Returns

TDS Certificates and Annual Returns

-

MASTER MAINTENANACE.:

Transaction Code : J1ID

1. Chapter id – Description Master : - Excise chapter id and description as per law will be maintained in this master. With out maintaining the chapter id in this master we can not proceed to other masters. Maintain the chapter id in format xxxx.xx

2. Material / Chapter id combination :- Excisable materials with chapter id details for a plant is maintained in this master. In case of Raw and Packaging materials we will be maintaining for branch plant only. But in case of FG even CPs details will be maintained. If the material is a base material used for subcontracting then give a ‘tick’ in the check box in the coloumn subcontr’s. Choose relevant material type from drop down menu. In the coloumn GR-xref, select Multiple GR for one Excise invoice-Multiple credit from the drop down menu. Enter ‘1’ in the declared coloumn. With out this value in this coloumn the material will not be subjected to excise procedures.

3. Material assessable Value:- In this master, plant wise (including CP plants) assessable values for FG are to be maintained. MRP per CBB and per ATC will be enetred in Net dealer price coloumn. Assessable value per CBB and per ATC will be given in Assessable value coloumn with effective date in the valid from coloumn. Since it is not possible to maintain differential MRP for the same SKU in this master, the MRP and Assessable value details for despatches from branch plant will be maintained in SD module. In this case we should not maintain the details in this master for branch SKUs and details will be maintained only for CPs.

4. CENVAT determination :- Plant wise MODVAT input materials will be listed in this master with one of the FG as the out put material. This master will be maintained for branch plants only. If the input material is not maintained in this master MODVAT credit can not be availed.

5. Vendor Excise details:- Vendor Excise details such as ECC no, reg no, Exc.range, Exc.div, Exc.coll, CST,LST nos, PAN no will be maintained for all Excisable materials vendors. In the coloumn Exc.ind.ve enter ‘1’. With out this value in this coloumn the MODVAT procedure will not take place. We are not maintaining SSI status in this master.

6. Customer Excise details:- For such of those customers for whom invoices are to be raised from branch plant details are to be maintained in this master. The excise details can be blank for customers bur CST and LST no are to be entered. In the coloumn Exc.Ind.Cus. enetr ‘1’. With out this value in this coloumn, Excise invoice will not be genrated for the customer.

7. SSI rate :- We will not be maintaining this master. At the time of capturing the MODVAT details we can enter actual duty details as per the Excise invoice received from the Vendor.

8. Excise indicator for Plant:- Excise details such as ECC no, Range etc. for the branch plant will be maintained here. In the coloumn Exc.ind.co maintain a value’1’

9. Excise indicator for plant and vendor and Excise indicator for plant and customer:- Initial Configuration masters need not be maintained by users.

10. Excise tax rate:- Chapter id and tax rates combination is mantained in this master. In the ExcInd coloumn enter’1’.

11. Cess rate:- Cess rate if applicable will be maintined in this master.

12. Exceptional material excise rates:- If differential excise rates are applicable for a material falling under same chapter id , this master will be maintained.

13. Quantity based AED & SED:- If applicable the details will be maintained here.

Some of the check points pertaining to Masters.

• For raw materials, the assessable value will be picked up from PO.

• For FG, the assessable values only for CPs are to be maintained in this master.

• Excise indicator in Vendor / Customer excise details is mandatory.

• Chapter ID , material Chapter ID and Excise tax rates - should contain all the relevant tax details.

• CENVAT determination correlates the raw material to finished goods. All new materials are to be added without fail.

• Material Chapter ID - for conversion activity (only base matl.) sub-contracting indicator has to be checked.

• Material Chapter ID- excise indicator is to be ‘ticked’.

• For removals from branch plant (raw material/finished goods), CST/LST numbers have to be given in the customer masters, which is used in Excise invoice printing

Path is : IMG - Logistics General - Tax on goods movement - India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rama

Sent the mail.

reward if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Total 3 documents emailed.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points suitably.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Can you send me the CIN details

ID ravsathish@gmail.com

regards

Sathish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'd be grateful if you can mail me the documents as well. My mail id is:

sgs982@gmail.com

Thanks

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emailed CIN Configuration document on your email id.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points for the document in such detailed manner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I get these documents........ amitiscool@gmail.com

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Could u please send the CIN documents to me also at my mail id

binku007@gmail.com

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member