cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Multiple reference elements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to know how do we maintain multiple reference elements on the template. I want to call one fixed as well as one free enhancement but i can save only one reference element.

Please help

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shweta         

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shweta,

check this Excellent document by sounak:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you implement a combination of the fixed and free enhancement, a reference element may already be displayed in the Refers to Attributes of field. In this case, the Create Reference Element dialog box is not displayed.

If you want to use an additional reference element, you can choose Further Reference Element, and assign a new or existing reference element as outlined above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks this should help but i cant see Further Reference Element.

Do you have a screenshot of Firther Reference Element? Please help me with it

Thanks!

Regards,

Shweta         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had done in the below process:

click on the button other reference element and select either existing / new and carry-on.

after that select the Template and go for Insert --> Existing element and select the created one and save it will appear in the Template.

Please wait for experts suggestions also, if any other process is there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i do that the one which iwas already there gets wiped out and the new Existing one is the only element present there

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in the template level both will be there.

otherwise check with Add New Element up to 7 in the field Free Enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I dont see it. I tried adding all possible Free Enhancments but still i cannot see anything to add a new additional ref element