Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Profit Center substitution won't activate

Good afternoon everyone,

I am new to ABAP and I have been tasked with creating a substitution VIA 0kem for the field PCASUB-PRCTR. I have followed all the guides in regardes to creating a substitution:

1. I verified it's in ZGGBS00 in both GET_EXIT_TILES and I made sure to create the form for the user-exit (U930 in my case).
  2. I created the substitution in 0kem and assigned the profit center to be substituted via U930.
  3. The substitution works flawlessly if I run the simulation in 0kem.
  4. I verified an entry exists in GCX2 for ZGGBRS00.
  5. I verified an extry exists in 0kel for the substitution and it has an active status of 4.
  6. I also run RGUGBR00, click on everything but the last box in order to activate it.

When I try to create a sales order in VA01 and I debug it I see that it goes into ZGGBRS00, into GET_EXIT_TILES but it never activates anything and just continues on its merry way. I see that U930 gets assigned to exits with the name U930 and PARAM 'ffff'. I've tried googling it and going through the steps again for creating a substitution but it continues simply never activating. I can have no prerequiste or a prerequiste that is always true and it just never enters the user-exit. Can anyone help me with this problem? I'm not sure if it's because I missed some step or if it's something the Functional of the project should be helping me with.

Former Member
replied

Hi,

Could you please clarify a bit? You say, that while debugging the program goes into ZGGBRS00. Does it also goes to the form U930, that you created? Additionally, make sure that the substitution is actually assigned to your controlling area in 0KEL transaction and that it is duly activated. You mentioned status '4', but this status works only for cross-company postings.

Regards,

Eli

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question