cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Discount calculation on Active condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have an issue with one of the pricing calculation. We have four different list prices ZPR1, ZPR2, ZPR3 and ZPR4. All these will be determined using the conditions records. If ZPR1 exists that will be gross price if not ZPR2 will become gross price...etc... Only one condition is active as all belong to Condition Class 'B' price.

My requirement is if ZPR2 is active then calcualte the discount ZD00 based on the percentage in the condition record. I am getting the discount even though the condition ZPR2 is inactive. Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Sudha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if this document helps http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55739

Regards,

JM

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sudhakar,

you have to modify your pricing procedure by tweaking your FROM and TO Columns again the discount condition type, and maintain condition records . system will trigger discount if only ZPR2 is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I did the same config in my pricing procedure and dicsounts are caluclated perfectly. But actual problem is  when ZPR1 is active even though ZPR2 is not active but becasue condition records for ZPR2 might exists and system is calculating the discount and deducting from the net value.

ZPR1 ($90 active)

ZPR2 ($110 inactive)

ZPR3 ($120 Inactive)

ZPR4 ($140 Inactive)

ZD00 --> With reference to ZPR2 10% which is $11

But ZPR2 is inactive still ZD00 got calcualted. I am wondering if there is any alternative in standard SAP if the condition is active then only calculate the discount instead of using requirement routine.

Thanks,

Sudhakar.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create a Condition supplement for the ZPR2 and maintain record of condition supplement(discount)

discount will be triggered only  when  this condition ZPR2 is active ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva. I have thought about this process but we are limited in maintaining the condition records with supplemental condition as the condition records are automatically updated using an interface program. In that program there is no option to maintain the supplemental condition.

Sudhakar.