Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Items via Enhancement on MB1A / MB1B / MB1C - Update of Accounting Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

Please, I'm in need of help from community.

I am working on a Project For México. It's a doubt that has arisen from a functional request.

They want that we create a development that might check the materials inserted on MB1A / MB1B and MB1C transaction.

If these materials meet with the functional requirements, then new materials must be inserted at this same document, correcting it.

We already have searched for User-Exits, BADIs and Enhancement-Points, and our position at the moment is that we already achieved to input the material into the material document, but those new lines aren't been recognized on subsequent Accounting Documents, that are created after the material document and that can be viewed on MB03 transaction, into the material document.

Anyone has any clue if it's possible to modify Material Documents through Enhancements/BADIs/Exits, adding new lines of materials (XMSEG), and grant the subsequent creation of accounting documents?

Thanks in advance!

Some Points that we already tried, but without success:

EXITs : MB_CF001,  MBCF0002 and  MBCF0005

BADIS: MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI, MB_MIGO_BADI, MB_CHECK_LINE_BADI, MB_DOCUMENT_BADI_SAP, MB_DOCUMENT_BADI

Enhancements in following programs: MM07MFJ1 and MM07MFB9_BUCHEN_NUMMERNVERGABE

2 REPLIES 2

former_member191761
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Can you please check if below Badi's helps:

MB_DOC_BADI_INTERNAL                    BAdIs During Creation of a Material Document (SAP Internal)

MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE                      BADI when updating material document: MSEG and MKPF

Thanks

Sri

0 Kudos

Hello Srilakshmi,

Thank you for the response, but unfortunately the BADIs you've mentioned don't allow me to modify Material Data tables, such as MSEG and VM07M.

MB_DOC_BADI_INTERNAL is only for SAP use, and MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE parameters are Importing only.

Regards.

Thiago