cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipts on Inventory Manager 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried to Add Goods Receipts (add-hoc or locally on the device), the local document only let me enter one (1) position (one material). I want to know if this is normal... or there is a way to enter several position on a ad-hoc (local) good receipts document?... Because I can receive several material in a good receipt (501 movement type) at the MIGO, why on the mobile app I cant?

BR,

Mariana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mariana,

We were facing the same issue last year with Inventory Manager 3.2. We contacted SAP but it seems that they haven't changed this functionality since then.

I may be able to provide more information later since I'm beginning to test IM 4.0 just now.

Regards,

Omar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you guys please help me with the configuration links to install an the IM 4.0 as i am very new to agentry.

Best Regards,

Prathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prathima,

Please a new thread with more detail on your question as this one is already answered.

Stephen

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Mariana,

My honest guess is that it was easier to code it that way initially for the mobile implementation and it has not yet been enhanced to support multiple items.  The mobile implementation of these transactions will not be an exact snapshot of what SAP GUI can do, in most cases.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I agree about don't transfer to the device the exact business process  you can do on desktop or SAP GUI because it's impractical and on mobile environment all processes that want to be mobilized must be easy, intuitive and give some kind of improvement to the operation .... That is why I thought the App at very least, could support multiple ítems with limit like ... ad-hod good receipts movement type 501 with 10 or 20 ítem máximum... because I know on the device manages large amount of data can be a mess... but as there is now on IM 4.0 ... is very troublesome processing a 501... beceause if I need to perform a good receipt ad-hoc style (501), and i need to include several material not just one... I will have to do several goods movements documents... and this is kind of impráctical... don't you think?... Besides... If I can do a GR - 101 movement type which has several ítems populate from the purchase order ... why I can't do the same for the 501??? (the logic it's already developed, doesn't it??? )

Anyway... that is a big cons for IM 4.0...

Best Regards,

MC