cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are doing Integration of EWM with TM and ECC – PI and in this scenario integration configuration done ECC side and TM side with all interfaces.but am confusing what are the interfaces involve ERP side and EWM side SAP PI prospective.I Need help on this.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

did you check the below help page

Integration of SAP ERP with SAP EWM - SAP Documentation

http:\\help.sap.com/saap/SAP_BP/.../Y31_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for your reply,but in this document shows without using SAP PI.They are using QRFC's

Thanks

Ravi

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can also integrate the system using PI (based on your architecture). you can use the doc as reference.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

How will you integrate with PI and which interfaces required for ERP side and EWM side.

If you have any documents please send me.

Thanks

Ravi

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I would like to state that integrating via PI is obviously not the recommended option by SAP. So every time you would encounter a problem any person looking to your system (may be SAP support or any third party consultant) will need to adapt to this. Furthermore you may not get all the functionality when integrating with PI or it would simply not work because SAP thought of other ways to integration (e.g. CIF for Material Master distribution)

--> My recommendation would be sticking with SAP standard procedure.

If you really must / ought to go the PI road you probably would be setting up like this (use at your own risk / your millage may vary).

- Everywhere you integrate ERP --> EWM you don't put the EWM system within ERPs SM59 RFC destination but PI system

- Everywhere you integrate EWM --> ERP you don't put ERP system within EWMs SM59 RFC destination but PI system

--> I would not got that way. It's bound to cause trouble

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thank you very much.

Regards,