cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order search based on IBASE is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one Issue in CRM web ui..when we search service order based on the referenced installed base id it's not returning the proper result..if we have multiple service orders for the IBASE id it's returning only few values some times even though if we have service order associated with IBASE id it's not returning any value..

I am guessing it's returning wrong result..

I wanted to check which logic has been written for this search result or is it using any search help table.. Could you please help me where we can find the logic written for this search criteria..

Please find the screen shot for your reference..I appreciate your help in advance..

Thanks,

Susan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have You found a solution for this issue ?

We are facing exactly the same problem on our system

Best regards,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Yet Erwin..Let me know if you find anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found the following:

If you fill someting in the fields REFOBJ_IBASE, this value is being converted into a GUID internally

This happens in function CRM_BSP_OIC_1O_SEARCH_FROM_RF

So you have to make sure that the search field REFOBJ_IBASE points towards the field CRMD_SRV_REFOBJ~GUID_OBJECT ( via table CRMC_REPDY )

And even then I have the impression it only works when you only fill the Ibase in the order. When you fill the component there is a different GUID.

In my case I found out it is even more complex, so I will need to create my own search field (extend search structure )

Regards,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Erwin..For the details..I will check what will work in my case.