cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons on power list FITV_POWL_TRIPS not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created an iView for My Travel and Expenses in my portal. It works fine in Dev, Test but not Production.

The iViews starts okay and displays the power list. But if I try to press one of the action buttons like Edit, Copy, Delete etc.. it starts loading for 30sek and I get error 500 Connection timed out.

The iView is of type Web Dynpro for ABAP.  All other iViews works fine. I also tried other POWL iviews and they work as well.

If I try to launch the FITV_POWL_TRIPS application directlry in the browser it works perfectly.

No Java Script errors. The whole domain is put in Trusted Site.

I use HTTP to log into the portal. The backend system is created with HTTP as well.

System pass connection test.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you are on which release? check the switches HCM_ESS_WDA_1?FIN_TRAVEL_1,2,3? check in transaction LPD_CUST if Travel and Expense is defined in the role ESS, instance MENU. system alias is defined correctly? check different browsers? SE80 can you check standalone? 1945143 1907411

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the hint. I checked LPD_CUST in production and it prompted me to execute the report APB_LPD_CORRECT_TEXTTABLES. After running the report the iView works perfectly.

Thanks!

Answers (0)