cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification email when selecting determinated category

0 Kudos

I´m working on SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and I am trying to create this scenario:

While creatiing or after saving a new message (indicent or service request) I want to detect the category selected in a multilevel categorization schema.

At this point, when the determinated category is selected, i would like to notify by email to one or several business partners.

Is it possible to configure it?

Thanks in advance.

Note: If a new message is created with category ZMIN_REQ_PRJ_ I want to send a notification email to a business partner.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

You can create a new action definition in your action profile with process type as Mail Output  (Tcode CRMC_ACTION_CONF) at create method to  trigger email to respective partner function.

Add the required category in Scheduled condition to trigger email based on Category selected.

0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

First of all, thanks for your answer.

I don't want to send email to a partner function assigned, but a partner number, so I will fill the Partner Number field in Partner Determination section. But my doubt is:

how can I define a new scheduled condition to execute the action when certain category id is selected in multilevel categorization schema?

Thanks

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

create an implementation for EVAL_SCHEDCOND_PPF and check the selected category, e.g.

CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_SUBJECT_READ_OW'

EXPORTING

iv_ref_guid    = lv_guid

IMPORTING

et_subject_wrk = lt_subject

EXCEPTIONS

error_occurred = 4.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

"whatever

ELSE.

LOOP AT lt_subject INTO ls_subject.

lv_asp_id = ls_subject-asp_id.

lv_cat_id = ls_subject-cat_id.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

Check the values of the category and if set the return code to 0 if the required values are met.

Regards, Richard

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

First of all, thanks for your answer too.

It should be like a scheduled/start condition where it checks new status assigned but in this case I only need to read the category_id value.

Isn't it possible to configure without new implementations?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.