cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open HUB ( SAP BW ) to SAP HANA through DB Connection data loading , Delete data from table option is not working Please help any one from this forum

0 Kudos

Issue:

I have SAP BW system and SAP HANA System

SAP BW to SAP HANA connecting through a DB Connection (named HANA)

Whenever I created any Open Hub as Destination like DB Table with the help of DB Connection, table will be created at HANA Schema level ( L_F50800_D )

1. Executed the Open Hub service without checking DELETING Data from table option
  2. Data loaded with 16 Records from BW to HANA same
  3. Second time again executed from BW to HANA now 32 records came ( it is going to append )

1. Executed the Open Hub service with checking DELETING Data from table option
  2. Now am getting short Dump DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_KNOWN getting
  3. If checking in SAP BW system tio SAP BW system it is working fine ..

will this option supports through DB Connection or not ?

Please follow the attachemnet along with this discussion and help me to resolve how ?

From

Santhosh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sundeep_chalasani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh, Kindly implement the below Note.

2049144 - Open Hub with DB Connection deletes the DB table but doesn’t create it again

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2049144

Also the feature you are trying to run (Writing to a database table) with the open hub doesn't work in BW 7.3 with a non-HANA database. You either need to upgrade to BW 7.4 or to a HANA database. Let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks,

Sundeep

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In future while opening thread please use proper headlines.

Coming to issue:

at DTP level, Destination tab - Have you selected  Delete data from table?

if yes then only it will delete the data other wise data will be double at target table.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu ,

First of all thanks for the reply ,

Here the issue is At OH level ( Definition Level - DESTINATION TAB and FIELD DEFINITION )

in that there is check box i have selected already that is what my issue even though selected also

not performing the deletion from target level .

SAP BW - to SAP HANA via DBC connection

1. first time from BW suppose 16 records - Dtp Executed -loaded up to HANA - 16 same

2. second time again executed from BW - now hana side appaended means 16+16 = 32

3. so that i used to select the check box at OH level like Deleting data from table

4. Now excuted the DTP it throws an Short Dump - DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_KNOWN

Now please tell me how to resolve this ? will this option is applicable for HANA mean to say like , deleting data from table option ...

Thanks

Santhosh Kumar

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search for oss note at sap market place.

User search term as " DTp Error DBIF_RSQL_TABLE_KNOWN".

Mean while try to activate your open hub table by using SE14 and later retrigger your dtp. it may works