Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function get list MRP.

lpiccinelli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good morning, dear gurus.

I need a function or BAPI that bring the whole MRP generated listing of all materials.

Scenario: There is a ABAP development to be made that says the following:

I have one horizon of 100 days, and need to know all consumptions that will happen. To calculate the minimum and maximum inventory manually.

Found some BAPIs MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST, however they return stuff and not just for a list of all materials.

Has a MDLD relatorio that does what I need, so I have not found it function.

Help me please.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you just need the data and don't want to have a function module to be used in your development, have a look onto t-code mcbz

or just read table RESB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Leandro,

You can read MDVM table in order to know what materials should be processed by MRP run, or

MDKP, MDTB table after customizing setting in order to save MRP result in fisic table.

Daniele

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Leandro

I still think that you can get this information using BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST.

On your original post you have pointed that they "return stuff and not just for a list of all materials."

However, this sentence is not clear for me. What do you mean by "stuff"?

In my opinion, you can use this BAPI to get a list of all the MRP elements for a material and filter the requirements. It's easier than select directly from the tables.

BR

Caetano