Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Database Connector Error

Hello,

Recently I have updated ODBC drivers for my Unidata to connect to my server that has my database.  From this experience it has been a headache.  I had this software working just fine and the old drivers I don't have any more.  So, I have recently restore my computer to a fresh copy of Windows 7 x64.  And I have set up my ODBC 32bit drivers to connect to my server.  I have test the connection and passed.  There is an utility for the Unidata to see if you connection work, I submitted a query and it shows my results.  When I run Crystal Reports, go to Database expert and set up ODBC connection I can see my tables names (good sign I thought) but when I bring my table names to Selected Tables it gives me this error message:

Database Connector Error: 'S1000:[Rocket U2][U2ODBC][1801668]Error ID: 66 Severity: ERROR Facility: FPSRVERR - UD/ODBC program UCI::SQLColumns falied to execute sql statement: [S1000][U2][SQL Client][UNIDATA]Column_Default is not a field name[Database Vendor Code: 47075904]'

Running Crystal Reports: 14.1.1.1036

SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports 2013 SP1

Any help out would be greatly appreciated.

replied

So I finally found the issue.  The newest ODBC driver that I download for Rocket U2 wasn't compatible with my Server for some reason.  I down grade the driver to older reason and tried again and it works.

I would like to thank everyone that reply to my issue.

Cheers.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question