cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive period in Payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print the employee remuneration throught RPCEDTE0 program (or other salary form). But I need get the form when I calculated the following period. For example, payroll is calculated in july. If I execute the form for june, I want to show july-calculated values instead june original values.

By debugging, I realize period you filled is the in-period, instead for-period (when function 'HRO1_FILL_EVAL_DIR' is called). So we always obtain original values instead last calculated values.

If you execute the form for july period, you can see the june last-calculated-values, but all months values (with retro) too.

The question is, does anybody know how can we print last calculated values for a period and no more periods?

Regards,

Jaime

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the Remuneration Statement (PaySlip) Selection Screen, try playing with the following fields :

Print current period

Print retroactive runs

Layout of retroactive runs

There should be a combination that suits your requirement

and it will probably require parameter J (Print retroactive runs on separate form for each period) for "Layout of retroactive runs" field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing fields in selection screen doesn't work because the payroll results used by the payslips have the in-period = for-period. We have used several combinations of fields values.

I explain it with an example. Executing pc_payresult transaction we obtain:

• 'A' result in june, with sequence 105 for-period 062014 in-period 072014
  • 'P' result in june, with sequence 100 for-period 062014 in-period 062014

So, I expect show payslip for the 062014 period with 105 sequence register (A) values. However, program use 100 sequence register (P) values. So payroll concepts like /551 or /553 are not shown in payslip, because they are created in 105 execution, the actual execution.

Only we can see the expected results if we run payslip for the 072014 but with all retroactive runs. In this case, retroactive payslips from january to june and july payslip are printed. I only need the june retroactive (that it is the actual value) printed.

Does anybody have an idea how we can achive this?

Regards