Posting invoice to MM Contract-Invoice verification issues
We activated Invoice posting to Contract in MM by
LOG_MM_CI_3 - Materials Management - Enhancements in Procurement
We try to define the following process:
1. Create MK Quantity Contract with account assignment category/ because in not possible to post invoice to contract without account assignment/
2. Create PO with assignment to the Contract- PO is without account assignment- /stock items/
3. Posting GR to PO in MIGO /to stock account/
4. Posting Invoice to CONTRACT in MIRO
My question are about invoice verification process here:
1. When GR is posted to PO,
From Contract release documentation button - release button for PO Items - Delivery schedule for item - in "quantity delivered" could be seen the posted GR quantity.
The problem is that in report ME3L this GR can not be seen. I added "still to be delivered" , but is not correct-all items 0/. Is there any report ot data structure that we nee to update?
2. The second issue is posting of invoice. System allows invoice to be posted twice in MIRO- to Contract and to Purchase order.
Purchase order is IR relevant, because if it is not, the items must be free of charge. We want to post the value to stock account with the GR.
Is there any possibility to restrict invoice posting to PO?