cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acception/approval for PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new in bw, and my first project is MM I thank u all for helping me here.
I want to extract to BW extractor which will be able to pesent acception/approval Purchase Requisition,
an organization acception (not a vendor one).
As much that I know the acception/approval code and status tables are - CDPOS & CDHDR
Thank you,
Ron.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

Please google "CDPOS & CDHDR datasource" you will find a great document.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for MM standard tables EKKO,EKPO,EBEN,MARA,MAKT some standard tables is there.

get the information form functional team then create the custome data soruce using the Tcode- RSO2 - table/view/function module.

Thanks,

Phani.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

Assuming as your familiar with ETL(extraction,transferring and loading) concepts in bw.

to do extraction we need data source. data source can be standard one or custom one.

But in your case there is no standard data source.

So you need to create custom generic data source by using t code - RSO2 at ecc side.

About generic data source extraction - if you search on Google you may get more docs and pdfs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tnx for the fast comment.

So there is no standard DS for all the eption/approval PR topic ?

(Eventually I want to see how much time took to the approvers to approve the pr)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your PR data base tables are CDPOS and CDHDR then there is no standard data source.

Mean while take SAP MM consultant help and fide the table which have data as per your needs.

I think you may have functional or technical specs. please go thru them once.

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ron, as per my knowledge there is no standard business content extractor for purchase requisition data. I always created generic one (type of view) based on tables EBAN, EBKN. However I not sure if you need to go for read of change documents tables.

cheers

m./