Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggered mail on record changes in infotype 9(bank details)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement for triggering a mail notification on any record changes in table pa0009  (Bank Details - infotype 9).

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujatha sahu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look for BAdI like HRPAD00INFTY method IN_UPDATE or similar exit/enhancement ?

Regards,

Raymond

7 REPLIES 7

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you look for BAdI like HRPAD00INFTY method IN_UPDATE or similar exit/enhancement ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond.

i need to trigger a mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujatha sahu

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think what Raymond is trying to say is that you can detect changes in this exit and - through custom code - send the email accordingly.

You have plenty of examples of how to send email in SCN (using BCS being my first choice)

Best regards,

Guillaume

0 Kudos

You can accomplish this with a dynamic action that calls either a custom routine using F in the indicator step or you can use the standard send mail functionality using M in the indicator step.  Using the later will also require the use of both feature M0001 and Standard Texts.

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Can you please help me.

0 Kudos

Hi all.

I am new to this.

actually  when i modified the data in pa30 for infotype 9, when i click the save button then email get trigger.

this is my require ment.

Please help me out of this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujatha sahu

0 Kudos

Its Resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujatha sahu.