Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF Arrears populated without changes in IT587

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please provide suggestion to solve below scenario,

• During the pay roll of August 2014, for an employee, PF arrears of Rs.8608/- has got wrongly deducted.
  • We have not made any changes in the record in Info Type 587.
  • Employee has opened  VPF contribution from 01.03.2011 and record has been maintained accordingly (Change date also shows 27.03.2011)
  • After this month pay roll deduction of PF arrears, when we checked on VPF contribution, it shows  VPF 12% from his date of joining 01.04.1996 and there is no change made in August 2014

Please provide process details “how to identify the reason of PF ARREARS”

And we need to repay the amount in September payroll to the employee back.

Below screens for your reference.

August Payroll - PF arrears deducted : 8608

July Payroll - PF deduction details

IT 0587 Overview Details

Infotype 0008 ( Basic pay) Overview details

There is no IT581 update since 01.03.2011, but All of sudden PF Arrears populated in August 2014 payroll,

Kindly suggest how to identify "Why PF Arrears populated" since there is no Master data update.

Thanks

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I can see that your IT0008 has been changed from 01/07/2014 and your VPF is calculating based on PF Basis.

So might have problem due to changes in the PF basis value and so for arrears are coming.

Better you can paste the DT table value for the current month and from there i can get the details.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks For the valuable information, as suggested, here I attached DT table of current month, kindly check and help to solve this issue,

Thanks

Prabu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

It's wrong DT table you have attached.

Go to payroll run and then go to 05/2014 period retroacctive account Subschema and from there you will get the DT input table.

Share that one.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for the suggestion,

The attached DT table in previous post was taken from retroactive account Sub schema only,

That attachment was Input table and here below I attached Process table and our table,

DT - Process table attached

Out put table

Kindly check and provide information, why PF arrears populated.

Thanks

Prabu

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Request you to kindly suggest to solve PF arrear issue,

Thanks

Prabu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you changed the Master data for IT 0008 and the IT 0003 payroll status was automatically maintained with Bonus from the Employee hiring data. and in your system activated Cross financial year retro also.

do one thing, if payroll is not posted to FI then delete the payroll for this employee through t-code PP01 and run the payroll. if still it is running retro then go to PU03 and delete all the dates except "Accounted to" date. and click on Bonus info button also if any entries are there delete and save. Again re-run the payroll and check the values.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you executed your live payroll for the current month then go to wage type reporter PC00_M99_CWTR and pass parameter 2011 to till date and the check the wage types /111 and /3FA

based on the amounts you can find out from where arrears are getting calculated so that you can check the log for each month you can find out the cause of arrears.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

Do u want to deduct vpf amt from Aug. 2014?

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

Please past the screen shot of result table (RT).

Regards,

Rakesh