Different currency posted to a Company Code
Hi SAP Gurus,
I have a issue, where the documents are posted with different currency.
Issue: Program(RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER) has run and posted few documents in different currency then the original.
For my company code 1234 and GL Acct XXX(Post automatically) the assigned currency is USD but when job has run i found the documents are posted to MXN currency.
I have checked in Group currency and hard currency it's in USD only, even in the GL master also it is USD only.
Please provide me your inpust resolving this issue and let me know incase you require any more details.