cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management error:-No more than 3600 public holidays can be created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, When I am trying to create holiday calendars I am getting error:- No more than 3600 public holidays can be created Message no. FK131 Could you please advice how to increase the buffer to create more holiday calendars as I am not sure the impact if I delete any holidays. Thanks in advance. Regards, Vamshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Is this a test system or actual production system? I wonder how did you reach the limit of 3600 public holidays.

Can you share screenshot of your public holidays...one screenshot will do fine...not the entire table?

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

This is DEV system not in production, I actually deleted few holidays which were unused so it is allowing right now. I am sorry that I couldn't send you the screen shot as I will have to wait till that issue arises again.

If you have any suggestions please share. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Vamshi

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No other suggestion than the suggestion given by other consultants.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi ,

You Can delete the holidays which is not using in public holiday calender , For this you have to identify the holidays which is not using.

Regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thank you for your quick reply. I see some unused holidays also with same sort key so I am afraid what would be the impact if I delete them.

I just found table of Hol cal i.e.t5c14. Is there any way that we could increase the buffer here.

Thank you so much once again.

Regards,

Vamshi