Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

HANA Cloud Portal Service Not Working!

I recently tried to change Trusted Identity Providers in my HCP Cockpit to a custom, but soon reverted to standard SAP ID Service. However, now when I am trying to access HANA Cloud Portal, I am simply getting a blank page! This is so frustrating. I am pretty confident that this is a problem with Trust and I am not able to get what is wrong. What can I do to fix this problem?

Can anybody from SAP HCP Team help me here? I was going to make a use case presentation to a client and now it looks like everything is messed up!

Best Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Philip,

Yes indeed I did. However, the problem was not with network connectivity. I was able to login to HCP Cockpit. That is when I noticed that I am able to login to Cloud Portal from other system and it dawned on me that I had added proxy exception - *.hanatrial.ondemand.com. I removed this exception, I was able to login to Cloud Portal.

But yesterday, when I posted this thread, SAP HANA Cloud Infrastructure was indeed in maintenance and I was getting error while deploying application to HCP. I noticed the messase that SAP Cloud Infra. is in maintenance mode and will return to usual state after 6.30pm IST.

However, I leanred a lesson here and subscribed to SAP HANA Cloud Platform Notification mailing list. I hope not to face this error again.

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question