cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom process Instruction for co-product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a material BOM in which one of the components has negetive value and hence is a co-product.

Now i have a process order for this material,in which if i go inside operations and then by selecting a phase if i go for Process Instructions

there exists a Process Instruction category ZCONF in which i have created PI custom characteristics fot teh co-product.

Now the problem is I want to fetch the values from the BOm for the co-product when the process order is released.I am not able to find an exit for this.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Yashi Trivedi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

The below statement is not so clear.

"Now the problem is I want to fetch the values from the BOm for the co-product when the process order is released.I am not able to find an exit for this".

What values are you trying to fectch to production order.

Regards,

Chinna.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact issue..are you not able to create the control recipe automatically during order release ??? or system not generating control recipe giving some errors ???

what values of co product you want to fetch in PI sheets and what activity you want to perform. is it goods receipt of co-product ?? for GR plz use the PI category like PROD_1, PROD_2...

Thanks

Kumar