Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue With Query In SQ01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are Using SQ01 query to Generate On report, But the Problem is when iam Trying to Retrive Large amount of data, Few Commercial Contracts are not printing on the query out put, But if i execute to retrive small amount of Data That time iam Getting proper out put with out missing any commercial contract numbers..... Could any body suggest us what could be the problem,

Thank you very much

Bhupal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

With this much information, it may not be possible to identify issue, a quick and dirty solution could be to debug and see why the particular data is not being selected. It must be getting omitted for a reason.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks for your Quick responce but in debugging no problem at all, but still few lines are missing Commercial contract number...... My only Question is for the same element only for few lines are missing is there any reason beyond ?

Any idea can share please.

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

There is no reason for the query to miss any record but nothing happens by chance and it must be our program which is causing this.

Just to help me understand, when you debug possibly put a breakpoint on select <main table> and check if the commercial contract which is not appearing in the list is being selected. if it is being selected in select then is it being dropped before Endselect or it is not being selected by select query.

Regards